The Indianapolis Hurling Club has multiple membership opportunities for people who would like to be part of one of the premier hurling clubs in North America.
- Active Membership: $100.00
- New Player Membership: $75.00
- Non-Player Membership: $50.00
- Student Membership: $25.00
- Lifetime Social Membership: $25.00
Annual membership dues are critical to the continuation of the Indianapolis Hurling Club. These dues go toward paying for the day-to-day running of the club, contribute to the cost of fields, equipment and administration fees, and supplement team travel expenses, among other things. All dues must be paid in full to participate in club activities. If anyone is experiencing genuine difficulty in paying their membership dues by the deadline, please contact a member of the board in full confidence.
Here is a brief description of the different membership categories:
- Traditional Membership: Includes all playing members who have previously paid dues with the club.
- New Player Membership: Includes any new playing member who has never before paid dues with the club.
- Non-Player Membership: Includes anyone who wants to be a full member of the club but does not wish to play in the summer league, exhibitions or travel-team matches.
- Student Membership: Includes full-time students who are currently enrolled in college or high school. Proof of enrollment should be submitted with membership dues. (Not available for postgraduate students)
- Lifetime Social Membership: Includes anyone who would like to be a lifetime member of the Indy Hurling �fan club.� In addition to participating in various social activities, these members get special invitations to attend the annual awards banquet and march with the club in the Indianapolis St. Patrick�s Day parade.
NEW - Special note about Non-Player Memberships: The Non-Player Membership is an important new membership opportunity that offers a way for local community members to become involved with the Indianapolis Hurling Club even if their playing days have passed - or maybe never arrived! These committed individuals are vital to the future growth and development of a vibrant, broad-based club as they serve as volunteers, recruiters and advocates for Indy Hurling. This membership level also closely resembles the Gaelic Athletic Association's recent social initiative promoting the mutual benefits of getting older members of the community involved in GAA clubs. These members can serve in many roles, including board members, coaches, youth directors, scorekeepers, statisticians, photographers, writers, historians, program coordinators, and maybe even show up at a practice now and then. Indy Hurling is very excited to offer this new membership opportunity in 2011.