Our practices are open to anyone who’d like to check out the sport, so please feel free to come and see what the Gaelic games are all about.
You can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions or would like more information.
One Club, One Practice
Practice will begin on April 14th, 2021 and continue every Tuesday at O’Bannon Soccer Park from 6:30pm until 8:00pm.
Practices will consist of 45 minutes of Hurling/Camogie practice and other 45 minutes of Gaelic Football. We will alternate which sports goes first each week and try and communicate the order so that if you are only interested in one sport, you can just show up for that session.
Per required by Indy Parks and the Marion County Department of Public Health the Indy GAA was required to submit a COVID-19 Risk Mitigation Event Plan in order to conduct club activities. You can view a copy of the approved plan by clicking the button below, but let’s highlight the basics:
- All participants will be required to have their temperatures taken and complete a brief symptom survey
- This helps us ensure everyone is healthy enough to play and allows us to track who participates in the event that contact tracing needs to take place
- Masks will be required when not actively practicing
- Sharing of equipment will not be permitted
- 6 feet of distance should be maintained between participants as much as possible
- Practice will be split into smaller groups/pods to help ensure that proper space is given and all drills will be designed to minimize player contact
If there are any questions or concerns regarding practice, or any of the protocols we’ve put in place, please don’t hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.